We manufacture a wide range of applied lettering from a variety of materials, all of which are durable and long lasting, suitable for both internal and external use.
- Stainless steel letters can be highly polished or finished to a “brush” effect for that satin feel (Williams Lynch). For added dimension, add built up returns (Fold 7)
- Aluminium lettering can be powder coated (RAL colours) and again can be flat cut (Phoenix) or built up (Lotte Berk and Kasbar)
- Wooden letters – for that traditional feel and quality. Can be finished to 24ct gold leaf (Harvey & Wheeler) or simply painted to a colour/finish of your choice (Dreyfus, Cafe Tamra, The Mariner)
- HDU – (sign foam) a highly versatile material for that more “freestyle” finish to your letters. The beauty of HDU is that it can be cut and carved to virtually any shape required. It is ideal for those non-standard fonts or shapes (Holly’s House, Duke of Wellington, Bertie & Boo)
- Acrylic lettering – whilst considered a cheaper option for applied lettering, it is hardwearing and very versatile in both its flat cut (Hand & Lock, Jace) and moulded version (The Pelican)